This page requries content creation.
Ensures the accuracy of our membership information.
- Keep contact information up to date for members, candidates, lapsed members, and retired members
- Assist in planning social events for all members throughout the year
- Promote membership engagement within the CPCU Society
- Encourage lapsed members to become active
- Engage retired members with the Society
- Liaise with chapter governors and chapters to understand local challenges and successes regarding membership engagement
- Work with New Designee Committee to promote the mentorship program
The New Designee Committee works to convert New Designee CPCU Society members to full members and encourage Candidates to achieve their CPCU designation.
- Organize local New Designee Conferments
- Work with Membership Committee to keep contact information up to date on New Designees and Candidates
- Support the New Designee Open House at the CPCU Society Annual Meeting
- Become familiar with the Society’s annual new designee conversion goals
- Liaise with chapter governors and chapters to understand local challenges and successes regarding new designee conversion
- Partner with Society staff to identify and share solutions to address chapters’ challenges regarding new designee conversion.
- Work with Membership Committee to promote the mentorship program.